Payroll and HR Assistant
LG Grade 6 £19,701 to £20,094 Per Annum
(Actual £13,956 to £14,234)
30 hours a week 40 weeks a year
As a Trust we believe that the staff we employ to work across our schools share the core value of ‘Bringing Learning to LiFE’. Every member of staff, employed by the Trust, plays a pivotal part in its future success. The values and ethos of our Trust shines through each schools unique and individual culture.
Our Trust believes in working together to achieve better outcomes for our students, and serving our local communities.
We are seeking to recruit a Payroll and HR Assistant to Join our busy Central HR Team. We are looking for someone who has experience of payroll administration with strong organisation skills. You will also need to have outstanding IT skills including Excel. We are looking for someone who is passionate about processing payroll and ensuring that employees are paid correctly and on time.
You will be supporting the HR Manager in the administration of Trust HR requirements which include:
- Administration support to the HR Team;
- Updating the payroll provider of contractual staffing changes, overtime and casual claims;
- Assisting with the checking of the monthly payroll reports
- Pre-employment checks, including DBS, right to work and identity checks;
- Recruitment including the placing of adverts and recruitment analysis;
- Course booking for staff across the Multi Academy Trust, including travel arrangements. The successful candidate will be a team player who can contribute to a friendly and supportive working environment.
The Trust has recently centralised its Finance and HR teams and is located at Braunstone Frith Primary School, Cuffling Drive, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 6NF
The closing date for completed applications is 9am on 6th December 2021. Interviews will be held soon after.
LiFE Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.